Affordable Payment Plans
The most difficult part of a boudoir session is narrowing down your images – it’s darn near impossible! That’s why I offer a super easy payment plan, so you can take home #allofthethings!
So, how does it work?
About one to two weeks after your photo session, you'll come back to the studio for your ordering appointment. This is when you'll view your images (heeeeey!) and decide what you'd like to bring home with you. Heads up- choosing can be TOUGH.
- Your order must exceed $1000 to qualify for a payment plan.
- If you opt for a payment plan, a 10% fee will be added to your order.
- You'll need to pay a 20% down payment up front.
- Including your down payment, you can pay for a maximum of 6 months.
- You must provide 2 forms of payment in your name, a primary and a backup, to be charged automatically.
- Your payments will be scheduled for the 1st or the 15th (or both) of each month - whatever works best for you!
- Once your balance is paid in full, your order will be placed through my artisan labs. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
A few housekeeping bits..
- When signing up for a payment plan, you agree that all payments are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- It is your responsibility to contact JNP to update your card info regularly, such as when your bank issues a new card.
- You may not use a card that is due to expire within the time of your payment plan.
- If your primary card is declined, your backup card will be charged. If both cards are declined, the late fee policy is brought into effect immediately.
- Late payments are subject to a 30% (of payment due) late fee penalty PLUS 10% (of payment due) for each day it remains unpaid.
- Should you go 14 days without making your payment (including any acquired late fees), your order will be archived and all payments will be forfeit (no refunds will be issued).
- To retrieve your order from archive, there is a $300 archival fee AND you will be required to pay your balance in full (including your previously acquired late fees).
- Clients who default on payments are no longer eligible for payment plans in the future.
Jen Needham Photography accepts debit, all major credit cards, and even Paypal Credit. Credit or PayPal Credit is strongly encouraged because you can pay off your balance to JNP immediately, get your products sooner rather than later, and privately pay it off at your own leisure!
Apply for PayPal Credit here.
Ready to book your session? Click the link below.