On our blog, we often share stories from babes who have graced our studio with their amazingness- and we would love it if you were up for doing just that!
In the form below, please write a journal-style entry about your perspective on beauty standards, body positivity, and your journey to self love. Include your thoughts on boudoir, your experience, and how that helped you and may help others. Let the words flow naturally, and I'll edit your paragraphs for the blog (we will edit for grammar, etc).
Here are some prompts to help you write your post:
- What has been your experience/thoughts/feelings about society's beauty standards?
- On a scale of 1-10, how did you rate your body confidence before your shoot? How about after your shoot?
- Tell us your personal story and about your journey to self love. (Dig deep!)
- Were you nervous about your shoot? How did we help?
- How did you feel after you saw your photos for the first time?
- What was your favorite part of your boudoir experience?
- Did you enjoy working with our team?
- Were you documenting an accomplishment or milestone during our session? If yes, what was it?
- What products from Jen Needham Photography do you absolutely love?
- What advice would you give to other women thinking about having a boudoir session?
- How did you feel in the days after your photo shoot?